Root360 and its parent organization, the Sustainable Economies Program of Manomet, Inc. (hereafter Root360), takes your privacy very seriously. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.root360.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by Root360 websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the website, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
How Root360 Uses Your Information
Root360 may use your information:
- To process and respond to inquiries and for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to register you as a user, assess the sustainability of your business, receive information about a project, or to process donations.
- To personalize the content and improve the navigability of the Website.
- To alert you to news, project updates, site features, special events and activities.
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with tools, publications or other activity.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Root360 site or websites you visit.
This Website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor does Root360 knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personally identifiable information to Root360.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, membership or business office) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Root360 attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. Our servers are protected by reasonable physical and electronic security.